How Do You Think God the Father Feels
About Modern Bible Revisions that Belittle His Son?
by David J. Stewart | June 2016
John 8:49, “Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.”
How do you think God the Father feels about the modern Bible revisions, that dishonour the Son of God? If you wrote a book about your beloved son, praising him as a great man, how would you feel if I rewrote your book, belittling your son? You'd be disappointed and angry to say the least! If you wrote in your book that your son is “a man of good character,” but I changed your words to merely say that your son is “a character,” you'd be upset. If you said that your son is “a godly saint in the community,” but I removed some words and simply said that your son is “in the community,” you'd be very angry!
So how do you think God the Father feels about the exact same type of evil slander against His dear Son? In the Easy-To-Read Version (ERV), which is virtually identical to the New International Version (NIV), we find the same malicious slanders against the Son of God (this is just a partial list below). I'm going to focus on these two Bible PERversions, but these corruptions are found in nearly all modern revisions! God cares about the purity of His Words and so should we!!! Deuteronomy 4:2, “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.”
How do you think God the Father feels about the corrupt, Alexandrian, Modern, Bible revisions:
- The ERV removes the virgin birth of Jesus in Isaiah 7:14. Instead of reading “Behold, a virgin shall conceive,” it merely reads “The young woman is pregnant.”
- The NIV and ERV remove every mention of someone “worshipping” Jesus, changing it instead to merely “bowing” or “kneeling” to Jesus. If you drop something on the floor, and bow down to pick it up, you're not worshipping that thing. This one change alone corrupts a few dozen Scriptures—now attacking Jesus' deity (i.e., that He is almighty God).
- Both the NIV and ERV completely remove Acts 8:37, teaching that water baptism saves.
- In Matthew 21:42, the NIV 1984 tells us that Jesus is the Capstone instead of “the head of the corner.”
- Jesus' deity is attacked. Whereas the King James Bible teaches in 1st Timothy 3:16 that “God was manifest in the flesh,” the NIV says “He appeared in the flesh.” The ERV reads, “Christ was shown to us in human form.”
- In the modern revisions, Jesus is no longer the only “begotten” Son of God. The word “begotten” is removed. This makes God a liar, because every believer is an adopted son of God (John 1:12; Romans 8:15).
- The deity of Jesus Christ is attacked in all of the modern Bible revisions.
- The ERV perverts the meaning of repentance; thus, changing the plan of salvation to include works.
- Instead of all things being created “by him,” that is, by Jesus Christ, the NIV and ERV read, “through him.” This is an attack on Christ's deity as the Creator of the universe.
- Whereas Mark 1:41 in the King James Bible says that Jesus had “compassion” on a leper, the NIV and ERV say that Jesus became “indignant” (NIV) and “angry” (ERV).
- The important word “Godhead,” which plainly teaches the holy Trinity, has been completely removed from the only three mentions in the King James Bible (Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20 and Colossians 2:9). This is a blatant attack on Christ's deity.
- All of the modern Bible revisions come from the same source as the Jehovah's Witness unholy Bible. JW's deny the deity of Jesus Christ, so of course, they love the modern corrupt Bible revisions!!! There are thousands more corruptions!
- In John 9:35, the “Son of God” is removed.
- In John 14:26 of the NIV 2011, the masculine Holy Spirit is no longer called by the pronoun “he”.
- Ephesians 3:9 in the King James Bible teaches that Jesus Christ created all things, but the NIV teaches that God created all things.
- The deity of Jesus is removed in Revelation 1:6. The King James Bible says, “God and his Father,” but the NIV says “his God and Father.” Jesus is called “God” in the KJB!!! The satanic ERV says, “God his Father.” What awful Bible revisions!
- 1st John 5:7 is butchered, removing the Godhead and attacking Jesus' deity. The King James Bible reads, “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” The shady ERV merely reads, “So there are three witnesses that tell us about Jesus.” The demonic NIV reads, “For there are three that testify.”
- The important doctrine of “imputation” is removed in the ERV from Romans 4:5-6.
- The retarded ERV is a satanic counterfeit (dozens more corruptions to God's Words).
Here are some eye opening presentations on the King James Bible...
How The Modern Translations Attack The Deity Of Jesus Christ (by Dr. Douglas D. Stauffer)
Dr. William P. Grady Reads His Book 'FINAL AUTHORITY' (an awesome book about the KJB!)
Hypocrites Who Sing About Loving Jesus, While Using Bible Revisions That Belittle Him
I was listening to the radio station of a local independent Baptist church today. They kept singing, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, I love you Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, I love you Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.” It made me nauseous, sick in my heart to hear their lukewarm hypocrisy! The reason why is because the church officially uses two Bibles: the Easy-To-Read Version (ERV) and the King James Bible (KJB). (By the way, the King James is not a “version,” it is God's inspired and preserved incorruptible words.) The church published a dual Bible several years ago, featuring the two Bibles, one corruptible and the other incorruptible. They use the corruptible word to interpret the incorruptible word. TALK ABOUT MESSED UP AND CONFUSING!!!
I actually heard the church's neo-evangelical associate pastor in 2014 throw it in my face, that because of my fundamental beliefs it was adversely affecting my social life. It was a rotten thing for him to say, but I love him in Christ anyhow! (My health afflictions are also a big factor, which he didn't understand. It is difficult for me to have much of a social life when I'm in constant neck pain, which radiates through my body. It is easy for people to judge wrongly and be critical who have no idea what I'm suffering 24/7.) God uses my pain, suffering and loneliness for His glory, to bless my web visitors. I am in horrible pain and discomfort as I type, which is the norm for me. My stenosis, radiculopathy and peripheral neuropathy are a constant burden. Few people understand, or care enough to want to understand. Hebrews 13:3, “Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.”
Still, it was a shameful thing what that pastor said to degrade me. I'm dead in the Lord, so it doesn't matter what people say about me. But the big issue is that he values social acceptance more than taking a stand for THE TRUTH! The truth has few friends these days! Since when should we make our decisions where to stand for God on the basis of social acceptance? Id rather have no friends, than to sinfully compromise as a sorry neo-evangelical rascal, pulling on the same rope as the Devil. You see, neo-evangelicals don't want to suffer reproach for Christ. They don't want to be outside the gate with Jesus! That's why they won't take a stand against Satan's counterfeit Bible versions. That's why Bob Jones University won't stand. That's why Moody Ministries won't stand. That's why neo-evangelical independent Baptist churches won't stand. And may I say, such bad churches are “fundamental” in name only. Genuine independent fundamental Baptist churches (in English-speaking nations at least) are KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY!!! And they expose the Devil's corrupt Alexandrian Bible revisions, based upon the heretical work of reprobates Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort.
It makes God spit neo-evangelicals out of His mouth when they sing, “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, I love you Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, I love you Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,” while using, tolerating and promoting Satanic Bible revisions that belittle the only begotten Son of God!!!
Pastor Jack Hyles rightly teaches concerning the shameful neo-evangelical:
We call him the neo-evangelical. He is the one who believes right but talks wrong. He is probably saved, believes the verbal inspiration and other fundamentals of the faith, but he is not willing to bear the reproach of Christ and the stigma of separation, so he joins hands with the neo-orthodox who has already joined hands with the liberal. He then offers his hand to the fundamentalist. Satan knows that if the fundamentalist can join hands with the neo-evangelical who has joined hands with the neo-orthodox who had joined hands with the liberal, then he will have the fundamentalist and the liberal in the same camp. How shrewd he is!
...These false teachers are usually likable people, and once we learn to like them, their doctrine will not be quite so bad.
...It is not believing right within the movement that makes one a fundamentalist; it is the withdrawal FROM the movement and returning to the original dogma, practices and convictions of the apostate group that gives one the title of fundamentalist. The basic difference is the degree of importance that one places on the doctrine of separation.
SOURCE: New Evangelicalism
That last paragraph is so important. We are not a “fundamentalist” because of what we believe; but rather, because we withdraw from neo-evangelicals who have embraced corrupt Bible revisions (which all teach wrong repentance, the heresy of Lordship Salvation, no Godhead, et cetera). I am a fundamentalist! I stand uncompromisingly against the Alexandrian Bible changing crowd!
The Devil tries to get the fundamentalist and the neo-evangelical into the same camp! By doing so, the fundamentalist gradually doesn't view the heresy of the neo-evangelical as being quite so bad. This is exactly how the churches have been infected with the satanic Bible revisions! The true fundamentalist, like me, says, “No way! I will not tolerate these satanic Bible revisions. I am going to expose them!” And so, I am kicked out of churches and shunned for standing for THE TRUTH!
Many neo-evangelical pastors are friendly, likable, charming and good pulpit orators, but they are not men of God because they are using Luciferian Bible revisions. Moody Bible Institute and Bob Jones University don't realize how much damage they are doing to the cause of Jesus Christ by tolerating, promoting and using the corrupt Alexandrian Bible manuscripts! Spiritually, the Alexandrian manuscripts came from Satan, the father of all liars (John 8:44). When I heard a reprobate pastor (a graduate of Bob Jones College) call Dr. Hyles “a cult,” I decided I had better take a closer look at Bob Jones College. To no surprise I found out that Bob Jones University tolerates and sanctions the Alexandrian manuscripts. This is not fundamentalism! This is neo-evangelicalism!
God is disgusted and angry toward the Alexandrian crowd, who pervert His pure words into a lie. Psalms 12:6-7, “The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.” All of the modern revisions corrupt God's PROMISE in Psalms 12:6-7 to preserve His “pure words” unto every generation!!! The corrupt revisions all teach that God preserves and protects His saints, instead of His “pure words.” It should be abundantly clear to you that Satan is behind the modern Bible revisions! For an excellent MP3 sermon on the issue, please listen to Dr. Jack Hyles' 1994 sermon titled, “THE BATTLE OF THE AGES!” Amen! END