Beware Of Damnable False Prophet T.D. Jakes
by David J. Stewart | November 2023
Galatians 1:6-8, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”
Our text Scripture passage pronounces God's CURSE upon anyone, whether it be man or demon, who preaches another Gospel. First, let's learn what “the gospel” is from the inspired Word of God, shall we? ...
1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
Now take a look at the tommyrot, balderdash, poppycock, dangerous, garbage that Bishop T.D. Jakes is preaching. I hope you are sitting down for this. ...
Receiving the gift of salvation is so simple. All you have to do is invite Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior. Ephesians 2:8-9 says, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith; and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; not by works, so that no one can boast.” Now that you know it is a free gift, the only other thing you need to know is how to receive this gift. Once again, it is not hard. Romans 10:9-10 says, “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” In other words, all you have to do is pray from your heart this simple prayer.
Lord Jesus, I ask you to come into my life, to be my Lord and Savior. I believe You died for my sins and rose victorious over death. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. I turn from my sin today, only to follow Jesus Christ all the days of my life. Lord, I give you all of my pain, all of my hurts, all of my fears, and all of my infirmities. Today, I receive total and complete healing in my life. Because of the shed Blood of Jesus Christ, from this day forward, I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. Thank you Lord!
Whoa Nellie! Slow down there a minute horse! Let's break down T.D. Jakes' counterfeit plan of salvation. Pastor Jakes teaches to be saved, you must:
- Invite Christ into your life. I didn't see this requirement in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, which defines “the gospel,” did you? No, you didn't either. In fact, you cannot show me any such requirement to be saved anywhere in the Holy Bible. Did not Judas invite Christ into his life? Yes, Judas was one of Jesus' very apostles, but went to Hell in his sin of unbelief forever. So sad.
- Make Jesus the your Lord of your life. Again, you cannot show me this requirement to get to Heaven in the Bible. It is not found in Paul's definition of “the gospel” in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. The Gospel is that Jesus died on a cross to pay for your sins and mine. And that He was buried. And finally, that Jesus bodily resurrected from the dead three days later. If you as an admitted guilty sinner accept these three facts as your own, personally putting your confidence in Christ alone and His redemptive work, then you are saved friend.
- Turn from your sins. Not one verse in the inspired King James Bible teaches to repent “of your sins” or to “turn from your sin” to be saved. You'd have to use the Devil's modern corrupt Bibles to find such damnable lies. You'd be surprised if you knew how many pastors and pastor's wives despise me today, because I rebuke bad pastors who falsely preach that you cannot be saved and continue living in sin. They think I am arrogant, but they are the ones who are arrogant and sinfully proud, following the lies of men instead of the inspired Word of almighty God. In the Bible God repented more than anyone (e.g., Exodus 32:14), but we know that God cannot sin James 1:13). So, this proves that “repentance” does NOT mean to turn from your sins. T.D. Jakes and all pastors who tell people to turn from their sins to be saved are LIARS!!!
- Follow Jesus Christ all the days of your life. This is blasphemy against the Word of God! Judas became a follower of Christ, but John 6:70 says he had a devil in him. Jesus said that it would have been better for Judas if he had never been born, because he went to burn in Hell forever. That is tragic. Judas could have been saved, but he did not trust Jesus as his Savior. Judas sincerely did not think Jesus is the Christ. How about you dear reader? John 20:31 tells us that the purpose for which God authored the Gospel of John is to convince us that Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten Son of God, so that by believing we will be saved. The Gospel of John is God's Gospel tract. Yet, none of the extra four things that T.D. Jakes requires to be saved are taught in the book of John.
- Pastor Jakes is quoting a corrupt version of Romans 10:9. The inspired King James Bible teaches to confess “the Lord Jesus Christ,” not “Jesus is Lord.” There is a big difference between the two statements. The former teaches that we confess our heart's faith with our mouth, but the latter requires you to make Jesus the Lord of your life to be saved, which is another gospel. All of the modern Bible revisions are corrupt.
Dear reader, you must decide who to believe. Will you believe T.D. Jakes whose plan of salvation does not match the one taught in the Holy Bible? Or will you believe the inspired Words of God in the Scriptures, which tell us that the only way to be saved is by FAITH ALONE without works. Following Christ all the days of your life is works. Turning from your sin is works. If you want Scriptural proof, take a look at Jonah 3:10, “And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.” Do you see dear friend? Turning from your evil way is WORKS!!! You just read it for yourself. What saith the Scripture about works? Romans 3:20, “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
We've got a bunch of unlearned, ignorant, ignoramuses for pastors today. I am not happy about that. Just today I heard a preacher tell a church congregation that to get to Heaven you must commit and give your life to Christ. Where does the Bible teach that trash? I triple-dog dare you to show me!!! You cannot show me one Bible verse that mandates for a lost sinner to give their life to Jesus to get to Heaven, or to commit their life to Him. What does that even mean? It is sloppy and damnable preaching, that's what it is!
But when you tell a lost sinner that Jesus is the Messiah (the anointed one, Christ), who died on a cross to pay for their sins, and that He was buried, but then after three days He miraculously physically resurrected from the dead, that makes perfect sense. And then you invite the audience to decide right there and then, to by faith receive Christ's sacrifice on the cross as full payment for their sins, believing that He was buried and raised up the third day. That is how you get saved. That is the only way you can be saved, by faith in the Gospel. Romans 1:16-17, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”
If you are a pastor, or your pastor foolishly embellishes God's simple plan of salvation, please don't get upset with me for caring enough to tell you the plain truth. I am not the problem, you or your pastor is! Take a look at the demonic garbage being taught at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) today. Folks, this is NOT the Gospel which the Apostle Paul taught in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. PCC have been corrupted by the hellbound Calvinist cult at Bob Jones University (BJU). Birds of a feather stick together. PCC has wickedly bid Godspeed to the BJU cult for so long, that now PCC have joined ranks with them, adopting their counterfeit plan of salvation. Somebody needs to contend for the faith, and by God's grace I am humbly doing it (Jude 1:3; Titus 1:13-14; Ephesians 5:11; Galatians 6:7; Matthew 12:36; Proverbs 30:5-6; Deuteronomy 4:2).
If you have never read Michael P. Bowen's helpful book, 'I NEVER KNEW YOU,' I cannot recommend it enough. The book simplifies the Gospel, and exposes 10 deadly false prophets of our generation who pervert the Gospel to their own destruction, and those who follow their lies (2nd Peter 3:16-17). Thank you for reading my ministry blog. Jesus is precious!!!
END OF ARTICLE
“Faith is the only
righteous thing that I can do!”
—Pastor Jack Hyles, a quote from the MP3 sermon titled: “God's Reversal Of Psalm 51”
1st Corinthians 16:24, “My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.”
BELIEVE “THE GOSPEL” 2B SAVED!
Confession Is Never A Requirement For Salvation
'The Gospel' In Just One Minute
John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
“As a blind man has no idea of colors, so we have no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things.” —Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Another Gospel Which Is Not
Psalm 34:8, “O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.”
“If you have to look at your life to prove that you are saved, it proves that you're not!” —Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold; an excellent quote from the awesome YouTube sermon titled, “Why Lordship Salvation is WRONG! | MP3.”
You Need HIS Righteousness!
Believe The Gospel