Why I Know The King James Bible Is God's Inspired Word
by David J. Stewart | November 2019
Psalms 119:139-141, “My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words. Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it. I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts.”
In the Old Testament in 1st Kings 3:16-28, we read an intriguing true story of two women, who were harlots. They both lived together in the same house. The Bible says one woman gave birth to a child, and then three days later the other woman also gave birth. The latter woman while sleeping suffocated her baby by accident. So she stole the other woman's baby and claimed it was hers. As you can imagine, it became a heated situation between two mothers! The case was brought before King Solomon, to judge who was the real mother.
Solomon had God's wisdom and did something amazing to determine who the real mother was. He asked for a sword, so he could divide the baby in half, to give each woman a portion. Now Solomon wasn't really going to do it, he had a plan, and it worked exactly as he knew it would. 1st Kings 3:24-26, “And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.”
I love this little but profound story, because it perfectly applies to the Bible debate today! The King James Bible crowd cry out: “Stop, please don't cut the inspired Word of God into pieces, we don't need any more Bible versions!” But the Devil's crowd say: “Yes, cut the Bible in half, we want more Bible versions!” Just as Solomon exercised great wisdom in determining the real mother, by identifying who loved the child enough not to divide it; so also can people today know which Bible is God's Word, by those Christians who don't want to see cut it into pieces! The inspired Word of God doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be re-read!!!
As a born-again Christian, I KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt that the King James Bible is God's preserved, inerrant, infallible, pure and inspired Words of God!!! The King James Bible is verbally (every word) inspired, and plenary (the whole canon of Scripture) inspired. Ladies and gentleman, we have the inspired Words of God today in the KING JAMES BIBLE!!!
There are many reasons why I believe the King James Bible is God's Word, but here are SEVEN:
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE SPEAKS WITH AUTHORITY - God is an authoritative God, Who authored an authoritative Book, and the genuine man of God preaches with authority! These powerless pansies today in the pulpit, who can't preach their way out of a wet paperbag, have the wrong Bibles; therefore, their preaching lacks Biblical oomph with “THUS SAITH THE LORD!”
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE WORSHIPS JESUS - In nearly every place in the New Testament where it says someone came to “WORSHIP” Jesus, the counterfeit modern Bible versions reduce it to a mere “BOWED” or “KNELT.” Well, you can kneel before a king without worshipping him. Jesus is God, worthy of man's worship!
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS DOCTRINALLY SOUND - In hundreds of places the modern Bible versions corrupt Bible theology. A perfect example is the ungodly redefining of the word “REPENT” (a change of mind) to mean “a change of life.”
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE STILL CALLS SODOMITES 'SODOMITES' - Not only are the new Bible versions completely removing the word “SODOMITE” (a derogatory term associating homosexuals with the vile city of Sodom and its divine destruction), but the new versions are sinfully forcing gender-neutrality on the churches.
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS NOT COPYRIGHTED - Anybody can print all the King James Bibles they want and distribute them, because they are GOD'S WORDS, and there is not a court in the world that can stop you! All of the modern MANMADE Bible versions are copyrighted, because of the love of money, which is the root of all evil.
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE EXALTS THE DEITY OF JESUS - It is blatantly obvious that the Devil has launched an all-out attack against the DEITY OF JESUS CHRIST in the counterfeit modern Bible versions. Please read: “NIV Chips Away at Doctrine of Jesus Christ”
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS INCORRUPTIBLE SEED - 1st Peter 1:23, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” I became a born-again believer at age 13, born anew by the incorruptible Word of God. I know my spiritual mother!
Dear reader, what Bible “version” will you choose? May I say, the King James Bible is not merely another “version,” it is the inspired Word of God. The Devil doesn't care which Bible version you use, just so long as you don't use the inspired King James Bible!!!
As an illustration, in the Hollywood movies' “The 6th Day” (2000 - staring Arnold Schwarzenegger) and “The Island” (2005 - starring Ewan McGregor), neither of which I recommend, clones are created of other people. That is the theme of both films. When a character in the film and their clone appear together, they both claim to be the “REAL” person, but only one is real, the other is fake! The movie viewer is held in suspense, trying to figure out who is the real person, and who is the fake clone. Likewise, there are literally hundreds of English Bible versions today, all clamoring to be THE REAL MCCOY! They all say: “I AM THE ONE! I AM REAL, PICK ME!,” but only one Bible is real. There can only be ONE BIBLE in any particular language! The King James Bible is the one and only inspired Holy Bible for English-speaking peoples. The King James Bible is not one of many, it is ONE OF A KIND!!! Amen and amen. To God be the glory!
Honorable Quotes On the Holy Bible by Former U.S. Presidents . . .
“The first and almost the only book deserving of universal attention is the Bible. I speak as a man of the world…and I say to you, 'Search the Scriptures.'” —John Quincy Adams, Sixth President
“That Book, sir, is the Rock on which our Republic rests.” —Andrew Jackson, Seventh President
“In regard for this Great Book, I have this to say, it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good Savior gave to the world was communicated through this Book.” —Abraham Lincoln, Sixteenth President
“Hold fast to the Bible as the sheet anchor of your liberties, write its precepts in your hearts, and practice them in your lives. To the influence of this book are we indebted for all the progress made in true civilization, and to this we must look as our guide in the future. Righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people.” —Ulysses S. Grant, Eighteenth President
“If you take out of your statutes, your constitution, your family life all that is taken from the Sacred Book, what would there be left to bind society together?” —Benjamin Harrison, Twenty third President
“The Bible is the one supreme source of revelation of the meaning of life, the nature of God, and spiritual nature and needs of men. It is the only guide of life which really leads the spirit in the way of peace and salvation. America was born a Christian nation. America was born to exemplify that devotion to the elements of righteousness which are derived from the revelations of Holy Scripture.” —Woodrow Wilson, Twenty eighth President
“The strength of our country is the strength of its religious convictions. The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country.” —Calvin Coolidge, Thirtieth President
“We cannot read the history of our rise and development as a nation without reckoning with the place the Bible has occupied in shaping the advances of the Republic. Where we have been the truest and most consistent in obeying its precepts, we have attained the greatest measure of contentment and prosperity.” —Franklin Roosevelt, Thirty second President
“The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount. The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings we get from Exodus and Saint Matthew, from Isaiah and Saint Paul…. If we don’t have a proper fundamental moral background, we will finally end up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the State!” —Harry Truman, Thirty third President
“Inside the Bible’s pages lie all the answers to all of the problems man has ever known… It is my firm belief that the enduring values presented in its pages have a great meaning for each of us and for our nation. The Bible can touch our hearts, order our minds, and refresh our souls.” —Ronald Reagan, Fortieth President
Thank you for reading this article.
Acts 26:13, “At midday, O king, I saw in
the way a light from heaven, above the
brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.”
END OF ARTICLE
Dr. Al Lacy Asks Pastor Hyles To Read Mark 15:28 From NIV, But He Can't, Because IT'S GONE!
“Faith is the only
righteous thing that I can do!”
—Pastor Jack Hyles, a quote from the MP3 sermon titled: “God's Reversal Of Psalm 51”
1st Corinthians 16:24, “My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.”
BELIEVE “THE GOSPEL” 2B SAVED!
Confession Is Never A Requirement For Salvation
'The Gospel' In Just One Minute(by Pastor Max D. Younce)
John 3:16, “For God
so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
“As a blind man has no idea of colors, so we have no idea of the manner
which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things.” —Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Another Gospel Which Is Not Another (a red-hot MP3 by Dr. Curtis Hutson exposing Lordship Salvation)
“If you have to look at
your life to prove that you are saved, it proves that you're not!”
—Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold; an excellent quote from the awesome YouTube sermon titled, “Why Lordship Salvation is WRONG! | MP3.”