How Not To Change Into A
(Ten Ways to Avoid Changing for the Worse)
By David J. Stewart | July 2019
Psalms 15:1-5, “LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour. In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.”
I love the fifteenth Psalm, which tells a Christian believer how to NEVER CHANGE for the worse! The inspired Words of God mention TEN THINGS that we should do to avoid changing. May we all, by God's grace, maintain these ten virtues continually in our life:
- Walk Uprightly and Work Righteousness
- Be Honest With Yourself, Speaking Truth in Your Heart
- Don't Backbite Others With Your Tongue
- Don't Do Evil to Your Neighbour
- Don't Speak Hurtful Words or Become Bitter Against Your Neighbour
- Have Disgust for Morally Reprehensible People, But Love the Person
- Honor People That Fear the Lord
- Have the Attitude That You Would Rather Die Than Become a Wicked Person
- Do Not Lend Out Money for Interest
- Never Prioritize Money Over Loving Thy Neighbour As Thyself
Amen and amen!
Dr. Bob Jones Sr. (1883-1968) wisely said: DO RIGHT, IF THE STARS FALL, DO RIGHT!
Pastor Jack Hyles wisely said: NOBODY CAN WITHSTAND THE ATTACK OF A CRITIC!
As Professor Gail Riplinger wisely says: ALWAYS BE PURE OF HEART!
Jesus said: LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF!
END OF ARTICLE
Luke 5:26, “And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things to day.”
BELIEVE “THE GOSPEL” 2B SAVED!
Confession Is Never A Requirement For Salvation
'The Gospel' In Just One Minute (by Pastor Max D. Younce)
“As a blind man has no idea of colors, so we have no idea of the manner
which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things.” —Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Another Gospel Which Is Not Another (a red-hot MP3 by Dr. Curtis Hutson exposing Lordship Salvation)
“If you have to look at
your life to prove that you are saved, it proves that you're not!”
—Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold; an excellent quote from the awesome YouTube sermon titled, “Why Lordship Salvation is WRONG! | MP3.”