10 Principles To Live By As Christians
By David J. Stewart | June 2015
Psalms 119:9, “Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his
by taking heed thereto according to thy word.”
Here's some helpful information that I found online by the late Steven Boyd Curington (1965-2010). After being delivered by the Lord Jesus Christ from 10-years of drug and alcohol addiction, Steve Curington founded the organization “Reformers Unanimous,” a ministry to help addicts overcome drugs, alcohol and pornography addictions. Steve developed a Ten Principle plan that was implemented by local Baptist Churches to help people who struggle with addictions. As a reminder of how short life is, Steve Curington died at age 45 of a sudden heart-attack in 2010. I thought these were some really great principles to live by and share with others, all Scripturally based (Bible references have been provided). ...
The 10 Principles of Prosperity
Understanding the 10 principles of prosperity and applying them to your life are the first steps in your recovery from addiction.
- If God’s against it so am I. Galatians 5:19-24
- Every sin has its origin in your hearts. Jeremiah 17:9, Proverbs 4:23, Romans 13:14
- It is easier to keep the heart clean, than it is to clean it after it has been defiled. Proverbs 22:3, Proverbs 6:27-28
- You cannot fight a fleshly appetite by indulging in it. Ecclesiastes 5:10, James 1:14-15
- Small compromises lead to great disasters. Luke 16:10, Matthew 6:24, Romans 6:16
- Those who do not love the Lord will not help us serve the Lord. John 5:18-20, Proverbs 25:15-16
- Our sinful habits do hurt those who follow us. Romans 14:7, 1 Corinthians 10:23, 24
- It is not possible to fight a fleshly temptation with fleshly weapons. II Corinthians 10:3-5, I John 4:4
- We lose our freedom to choice when we give in to temptation. The consequences of our choices are inevitable, incalculable, and up to God. Proverbs 5:22, Proverbs 20:17, Proverbs 9:17-18
- God balances guilt with blame. Accept the blame for your actions and God will remove the guilt. John 1:9
SOURCE: The Ten Principles Of Prosperity
Amen, that's pretty good stuff!
love God who doesn't love sinners!”
(a quote by Dr. Jack Hyles classic MP3 sermon, “The Happiest Man” (happiest is the man who will not impute sin to others!)
Soulwinning.info | Recent Articles | Divided By Truth
If you believe what the Bible teaches, attend a church that teaches the Bible!
Another Gospel Which Is Not Another (a red-hot MP3 by Dr. Curtis Hutson exposing Lordship Salvation)
Ye Must Be Born Again!| You Need HIS Righteousness! | Believe The Gospel